Friday, September 25, 2009
Open mouth insert foot
There has been some recent drama in my life(I hate drama). This drama involves one of my best friends. I have been very frustrated at the way some things have been handled in a group we both belong to. She and I were discussing this the other day when I let my frustrations get the best of me. I felt like she was just talking to me as a "case pleader" and not as a friend being geniune. So I felt it best if I hung up, so I told her I had to get back to work and hung up. Unfortunately, my phone did not hang up, so the rant I made to myself was heard. So a second phone call insued with a discussion over that........ I feel bad that I hurt her feelings, but this was not meant to be heard.....Oh well it was and that's that I guess. Next time I'll make sure to hang up twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment